Doctor of Philosophy In Christian Marriage & Family Therapy
The Doctor of Philosophy In Christian Marriage & Family Therapy PHD Degree prepares the student for the ministry of Counseling. This is a professional degree, and the knowledge you will receive will be from curriculum of professional counselor who have years of experience.
Doctor of Philosophy In Christian Marriage & Family Text Books
Most textbooks must be purchased directly through Bethel Bible College at $25 per book. All textbooks purchased through the college will be distributed by the college to the student. All materials purchased through the college are yours to keep whether you continue with the course or not. No refunds will be issued for the curriculum. All other textbooks may be purchased online through various distributors, of which we provide the link to allow you to purchased the appropriate curriculum for the course. The student is responsible for having the all appropriate material at the start of the course.
Requirements for Doctoral Degree
- 64 Credit hours of coursework and 60-120 page Summary
(Double space / 12 font size.)
- Virtual Classes are available online
- Order textbooks through Amazon.com
Christian Marriage & Family Therapy Class of Studies (72 credit hrs)
- DMFT 600 Couple, Marriage, and Family Therapy Supervision
By Karin Jordan PHD
- DMFT 601 Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family Therapy (Updated (New 2013 Titles)
- DMFT 602 Forgiving what you can’t Forget
By Lisa Terkerust
- DMTF 603 Hope – Focused Marriage Counseling
By Everett L. Washington Jr.
- DMFT 604 Marriage God’s Way By Scott LaPeirce
- DMFT- 605 God Marriage and Family: Rebuilding the biblical foundation (second edition) by Andreas J. kdouml; Stenberger and David W. Jones
- DMTF 606 Communication In Marriage: How to communicate with your spouse without fighting (Better Marriage Series) By Marcus Kusi and Ashley Kusi.
- DMTF 607 I Quit Proven Strategies to Rekindle, Restore, And Reinvent Your Marriage When Walking Away away Seen Right by Ayanna and Jonathan Kilgore